The Specialty Night is approaching !!!!!
It is this Saturday March 31st. starting at 8:00 pm. I am soooo psyched. If you are a card carrying member of WMPE please come and check it out and see what all the buzz is about.
This is our second one and the first one was intense and awesome.
So here is all the information :
k.'s WMPE Specialty Night
Guests will enter and immediately sign the guest book to signify that they have read all of the rules. They then are ushered into the main room by the greeter, handing off any food they may have brought to the support submissive. There will be a covered card table and four folding chairs in the main room where people can fill out their limitations list if necessary. (If people need to fill out their cards, the greeter will "fade into the background"... against the wall with hands behind back eyes down head up...until they are ready to proceed.) Submissives will be directed to stand against the side wall to await direction and Dominants will be brought to the lounge attendant and their name card passed on. The lounge attendant will then enter the lounge ahead of the Dominant, step aside so that they can enter, introduce them by the name printed on their card and ask if they require any service at that time. Once guests have arrived the host couple will go over rules and expectations for the evening. Snacks will be served by the submissives in a "parade" manner with each submissive carrying a try of refreshments. The submissive will approach the guest, bend to offer them the tray, straighten once they have served and thank the guest for allowing them to be of service that evening, then move on to the next guest. Once one submissive is halfway around the room, the next one will enter. Once the refreshments have been served, submissives will retire to the "kitchen" area to refresh themselves with food and drink. They will then ensure that bells are placed around the room and easily accessible should any guest require service while they are playing. The submissives will line up against the side wall and the host submissive will inform the guests that the lineup is ready whenever they wish to come to the main room. Guests will either stand or sit (depending on how many chairs are available) while each submissive steps forward, introduces themselves, and states clearly what they are or are not available for that evening. Once the lineup is complete, the meat market will begin. All submissives not on the meat market will leave the lineup at this time. There will be 5 minutes between scenes for people to find their partners, get refreshments, etc. Boot blacking will be offered in the pen. The lounge will remain open for relaxation and conversation between the guests. A person will remain near the door at all times to ensure any late coming guests will be properly taken care of.
Go over expectations, rules, etc
Submissives get snacks ready
Snacks are served
· No Drugs or Alcohol
· Clothes must be worn outside and in the front shop area
· No Smoking inside the building
· Guests must negotiate all scenes with the submissive (if in the meat market) or the submissive's Dominant (if not in the meat market). If they wish to have a "mixed" scene with multiple parts they must negotiate this beforehand, otherwise they must stick to the scene they signed up for.
· Unless otherwise specified by the person's Dominant beforehand, there will be no touching of the property in the meat market. Examinations are permissible however, such as having the property turn, bend, spread, etc.
· Regardless of what limitations are listed or what scene has been negotiated, a person's Dominant has the final say in what does or does not happen. If a Dominant wants their property to be used by one person all night, they can make that happen. If they wish not to acknowledge their property's limitation list, that is perfectly acceptable.
· The Host of the evening has final say over Guest activities. If the Host feels that something is too dangerous or inappropriate, He can call a halt to any activity. His decision is indisputable.
· Buck (The Owner of the space) has override power over anything that happens in his place. His word is law and there will be no disputing his judgment calls.
· A submissive on the meat market may say no to any proposed scene… up to three times. After the third rejection, the Guest reserves the right to publicly tear up the dance card and send the submissive away from the meat market. If their card has been torn up, the submissive will not play for the rest of the evening but will be assigned other tasks.
· If a submissive is feeling overwhelmed during a scene or simply needs a break, they reserve the right to clearly call out the word "wall" and they will be released to stand or kneel against the wall for the remainder of that 15 minute time slot. This is not a "safe word" per se, more like a momentary "time out".
Stands behind the counter next to the door and directs people to sign the guests book (which k will make…one book with a page for each WMPE event)…ensures that guests signing in understand that signing is their acknowledgement of the rules
Once guestbook is signed, the Greeter will lead guests to the area where they can fill out the limitations list (a card table will be set up in the main room) and then onto their places. Dominants will be introduced to the lounge attendant, submissives will be directed to stand against the wall
3 Support Servant:
The Support Servant will stand against the wall between the counter and the door to the main room. They will assume the role of Greeter whenever the main greeter is unavailable (with other guests, etc). Whenever possible they will get the door for greeter and guests. They will also be available to answer any questions or step in should someone need relief.
4 Lounge Attendant:
The Lounge Attendant will stand against the wall next to the lounge door. They will listen for a bell or any other indication that service is needed and promptly enter the lounge to enquire as to how they may be of service. Once they have obtained all the information needed to carry out the requested task, they will bow their head (possibly curtsy?) and back out of the room. They will then select a runner from the group of unoccupied submissives, relay all the necessary information and send them on to do the task so that they may remain at the door incase other service is needed. Once the runner returns with the requested item (or information, etc) they will again enter the lounge (knocking if the door is closed) and provide the requested service. After each task they will **thank the Dominant for allowing their to be of service**, ensure that no other service is needed by the original Dominant or any other (if it is, they will repeat the process again) bow their head (possibly curtsy?) and back out of the room, returning to their post against the wall.
5 Towel boy/wench:
The towel wench will be a submissive that has chosen (or been instructed) not to play that evening. Throughout the play portion of the evening they will go to each Dominant during the "switching subbies" period and offer a towel. If all the submissives plan to play that evening, one will be chosen to distribute towels before play begins.
The Host will remain in the lounge, initially ensuring that the first guest to arrive is not left alone in the lounge. For the first portion of the evening (until all guests have arrived) he will focus on socializing and making people feel at ease (i.e., being a good host). Once the guests have arrived, he will again go over the rules and expectations for the evening, such as how to signal that you are in need of something, what to expect when you ring for service, what to expect from the subs, what the subs rules are for the evening (to make it easier for them to catch us doing something wrong!) and the like. Throughout the evening the host will continue to hold himself to the highest standard of behavior and adherence to the rules, thus leading by example
7 Host Submissive:
The Host Submissive will be available during the beginning of the evening should any of the previously mentioned submissives need relief or extra help. They will ensure that food and drinks are set up in the right place (refreshments will be on the back work bench, out of sight of the guests) and ready to go. Once guests have arrived they will go over the rules and expectations for the submissives and answer any questions that may arise. They will ensure that the time line is being adhered to as closely as possible, organize the serving of the refreshments at the appropriate time, and make sure that no one is feeling overwhelmed by the task they have taken on. They will also ensure that each of the submissives are doing their job properly and take appropriate action if needed. Throughout the night they will continue to hold themselves to the highest standard of behavior and adherence to the rules, thus leading by example.
**Whenever a servant is not being useful they will stand in their position with their head up, eyes down, feet shoulder-width apart and hands clasped behind their back**
Everyone in attendance will have a Dance Card assigned to them upon their arrival. Who has the card in their possession changes given the guest's side of the Power Fence and their status as a partner.
· The submissive will list on their dance card any limits and physical conditions they may have.
· All limitations and physical restrictions, no matter how absurd, will be honored.
· People are not limitations.
· The name the participant wishes to be addressed as is to be listed on the card.
· Time is broken into 15 minute intervals. No one may sign up for more than one 15 minute time slot per hour unless express permission was given by the person's Dominant.
· Both Dominants and submissives will be given dance cards
· The Dominant will be given both cards
· The Dominant can then decide if they wish to put the submissive on the Meat Market (the submissive will then hold their own card) or if they would like to choose the submissives play partners for them. (See "Meat Market" section for details")
· The Dominants have a card to help keep track of their schedule for the evening
· During the social time, Dominants may solicit other Dominants who have partners in order to fill their cards.
· Submissives may not refuse to play with any Guest
· Single submissives may elect to choose a "Protector" at any time up to 30 minutes before the "Meat Market" begins
· Protectors are surrogates for the evening with no ownership claims to the submissive they are protecting
· One a Protector has agreed to accept the single submissives request, they will go to the submissive and collect their dance card and discuss any preferences and concerns the submissive may have
· The Protector will then be the person in charge of filling the submissives dance card
· Once the dance card is full, or play begins for the night, duties of the protector are over
· 15 minutes prior to the play portion of the evening, single submissives without protectors or those whose Dominants have elected to have them placed on the market will line up for inspection
· Dominants may have the submissives assume any form of inspection position they wish, but they may not touch them
· Any Dominant may approach a submissive in the meat market and select an open time slot to fill
· Dominants will then state what sort of scene they wish to have with the submissive, ensuring that it is within the submissives limitations
· Submissives in the meat market may not refuse to play with a Dominant, however they may reject the offered scene
· If a scene is rejected, a new scene may be proposed. The submissive may then also or accept the rejected scene
· If the second scene is rejected a third may be offered. If the third scene is rejected, the Dominant has the option to hen rip up the submissives dance card and send them to the pen for the evening, regardless of how many Guests are scheduled to play with them.
· Submissives without dance cards will not be allowed to play
Warnings for the evening:
· These rules will not change before the event. By attending this event, you are agreeing to adhere to the rules. If any of these rules give you cause to doubt attending, feel free not to attend.
· I purposely did not add a section of rules regarding sexual acts. This is because we are all adults and I trust that we can conduct ourselves accordingly. I say this to give you a "heads up" that sexual acts within the limits set for us by Connecticut state laws are not prohibited. We expect that anyone engaging in such activities to provide adequate protection to the level they feel necessary or not engage in those activities. All parties wishing for protection will be respected at all times. There will be no exceptions.
For more information please check out www.wmpe.org or email Master and I at email@example.com
Hope to see you all there,